- You must advise us in writing, at or prior to booking, of any physical, emotional or mental condition which may require professional attention during the trip or the use of special equipment.
- You must provide your own small, collapsible wheelchair if it is a necessity through your journey, please note not all of our trips are wheelchair-accessible. Besides, we cannot guarantee any wheelchair assistance or accessibility in international destinations.
- We cannot accommodate women who are 6 month or longer pregnant.
- You should take into account all international travel risks and health requirements applicable to the areas you intend to visit.
- You are solely responsible for checking the governmental safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements in countries you are going to visit or transit.
- Namaskar India Tour reserves the right to decline any trip participant whose condition, in our opinion, may affect the health, safety or enjoyment of other participants.
Our car rental services includes comprehensive range of safety features. Entire vehicle offered by Namaskar India Tour covers following features-
- Auto seat belts for all seats
- Facility of roll over protection bar and bull bar
- Fire extinguisher facility
- First Aid kit
- Equipped with tool box and spare parts
- Luggage nets to manage excess luggage
- Driver with mobile phone
- Safety induction with passenger before starting the tour
- Emergency response plan
Professional and trained drivers of Namaskar India Tour deliver following driving safety features-
- Our drivers are trained in defensive driving organized by 4WD India Training program.
- Our drivers can have good command over English language.
- All drivers of Namaskar India Tour have valid driving license.
- Left hand side driving pattern vehicle to reduce risk.
- Advanced training is provided to follow country road laws.
- Seat belts will be worn strictly.
- The vehicle will not run over the speed of 100km/hr on National highway (2way) and 70 km/h on State highway.
- Two hours break will be taken after every 2 hrs journey.
- Won’t drive at high speed near villages/town or intersections.