Cancellation & Refund Policy
We would feel sorry if you decided to cancel your trip to India; however we realize in most cases, it is out of necessity.
If you must cancel your trip, please submit your cancellation in written form(mails, letters). Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation.
All payments for travel services not provided to the passenger shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with Namaskar India Tour cancellation policy:
- Cancellations made no less than 60 days prior to departure will qualify for a full refund minus an administration fee of Rs500 per person.
- Cancellations made between 46 to 60 days prior to departure will qualify for a 90% refund.
- Cancellations made between 36 to 45 days prior to departure will qualify for a 30% refund.
- Cancellations made between 35 to 31 days prior to departure will qualify for a 10% refund.
- Cancellations made between 30 to 0 days prior to departure will not qualify for any refund.
Please note: Additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by the service providers other than Namaskar India Tour (may include but not limit to airlines, hotels, railway companies, etc.) will be deducted from the money refunded.
Traveler substitutions are not considered as cancellations of reservations. We can accomodate them.
After the trip commence, we will be unable to refund any amount for unused services (may include but not limit to hotels, air or train tickets, meals, admission fees) due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.