- Famous for: Heritage Forts, Palaces, Gardens, Temples, Museums, Wildlife
- Distance / Traveling Time: From Delhi: 269 kilometers / 4 h ,14 m
- Best Time To Visit: October to April
- Weather: (March to June) 45 oC (Max), 25 oC (Min) and (November-February) 22oC (Max), 5 oC (Min)
Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is also referred to as the ‘Pink City’. Built by Sawai Jai Singh, Jaipur houses various forts, places and architectural marvels, each of which has proudly witnessed the Rajputana rule in the past and present times. Rajasthan’s capital city has preserved the heritage and culture of the kingly Rajputs. The city is also the third part of the famed Golden Triangle of India.
- 2-day private tour of Jaipur from Delhi.
- English Speaking Guide during Jaipur Visit.
- Train Fare of Ajmer Shatabdi Delhi-Jaipur-Delhi.
- Stay overnight in a 3-star hotel
What You Can Expect:
Early morning drive to Railway Station of New Delhi to take your train towards to Jaipur. Arrival by our chauffeur and transfer to your hotel.
Afternoon visit the old city by walk included City Palace museum, the world famous observatory Jantar Mantar and Wind Palace.
Free time for shopping in Jaipur. Jaipur is world known for Paradise of Shopping.
Evening assist Aarti ceremony in Birla Temple.
Dinner and Night in Jaipur.
Morning visit the Amer Fort. Amer fort is an world heritage sight. You will take a short elephant ride to reach at the top of the fort.
You will visit the ganesh pol, Mirror palace, janana palace, mardana palace and fabulous view of the amer village.
Lunch and transfer to the railway station to take your train towards to Delhi.