Ranthambore is a tiny village named after two hills-Ran and Thambor and endowed with magnificent environment. The deciduous forests that dot the length and breadth of Ranthambore are rich in terms of flora and fauna. Legend has it that the city was a stronghold of the Yadavas in the 8th century. In the 10th century, it came under the rule of the valiant Chauhans, who ruled until Mughal acquired the possession. The town is home to a wildlife sanctuary of the same name where one can witness the concurrence of history, wildlife and nature.
• Famous for: Wildlife, Forts, Lakes and Palaces
• Distance / Traveling Time: From Delhi: 417 kilometers / 6 h ,27 m
• Best Time To Visit: October to April
• Weather: Winter 4 to 32°C
• 2-day private tour of Ranthambhore from Delhi.
• Two Jungle Safaris in Ranthambhore National Park.
• English Speaking Naturilist Guide during Safari.
• Train Fare of Kota Jan Shatabdi Delhi-Ranthambhore-Delhi.
• Stay overnight in a 3-star hotel
Day 01 Delhi – Ranthambhore
After breakfast we will do a city tour, included India Gate, President Palace. At appropriate time reach at Nizamudin Railway station to take train for Ranthambhore.
Arrive in the evening at Ranthambhore. You will be welcome and assist by our representative and transfer to the hotel.
Dinner and Night at Hotel.
Wake-up early in the morning for morning jungle safari in Ranthambhore National Park. Ranthambore National Park offers a perfect juxtaposition of nature and history. The park is spread over a vast expanse of 392 square kilometers and known for its exquisite tiger population. It is famous as a refuge for the tigers. The sheer joy of spotting tigers in the daylight cannot be explained in mere words. Besides, the park depicts a wide variety of vegetation and flora. One can find suitable accommodation options nearby park premises along with internal transportation.
Return to the hotel.
Lunch and do afternoon jungle safari.
Return to the hotel. Dinner and Night at Hotel.