- Famous for: Archaeological Sites, Heritage, Forts, Gardens, Taj Mahal.
- Distance / Traveling Time: From Delhi: 219 kilometers / 3 h ,20 m .
- Best Time To Visit: October to April
- Weather: Summer 25 to 46°C, Winter 1 to 23°C
Placed on the banks of river Yamuna in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Agra is famed as a Mughal City. A perfect weekend option from Delhi, the city boasts of a glorious past and rich history. Agra is also counted as one of the most famous international holiday destinations. A haven of Mughal architecture, art and culture, Agra is home to a number of tourist attractions, three of which are World Heritage Sites. This medieval city, today has made an amazing progress in its hospitality and infrastructure. This destination is a must-visit. Agra’s history dates back to the Hindu epic Mahabharat, as Agraban, a forest of Mathura. Agra was established by Badal Singh in 1475 and was later made his capital by Sikandar Lodhi. The city is also quite popular for Peetha and Dal Moth, are 2 of the most popular local renditions. Shopping in Agra can be a delight for Shopaholics. You can get your hands on a lot of things, which you can carry as keepsakes and souvenirs.
1-day private tour of Agra from Delhi.
English Speaking / French Speaking Guide during Agra Visit.
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What You Can Expect
Day01Agra – Delhi
- Morning drive towards Agra city of love.
- Afternoon visit Agra Fort and Taj Mahal both of the monuments were built by Moghul dynesty in 16th and 17th centuries.
- Later drive towards Delhi.
- Tour Ends
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.
01 Night / 01 Day
Delhi – Agra – Delhi
Price per person from USD 99 Only.