Plan a horseback riding vacation and visit the fascinating towns and remote villages of Rajasthan on magnificent endurance horses. Book your horse saddle tour package with Namaskar India Tour!
On arrival at international airport at Delhi in the morning then drive 6 hours from Delhi or 3.5 Hours from Jaipur by private coach / car to Nawalgarh our safari base.
Royal welcome on arrival at the Roop Niwas Kothi. The Palace lies just a Royal Welcome on arrival at the Roop Niwas Kothi. Which lies just a kilometer from the town and is a fascinating blend of European and Rajput style of architecture. The Palace has lovely, spacious lawns, a billiard room and a swimming pool. Overnight Roop Niwas Kothi.
Morning ride out with picnic breakfast to the countryside , return in time for lunch . Afternoon free time at the palace. An optional activity is offered, we invite ladies to decorate the palms of lady guests with henna .then sightseeing of nawalgarh by car with guide visiting havelis , to see frescos and painted houses and visit the stables later in the evening. Overnight at Roop Niwas Kothi Nawalgarh.
Day 03 Nawalgarh – Churiajitgarh/ Nabipura (28 kms)
Ride through semi desert areas with small farms and country side dotted with Khejri trees. En route picnic lunch. Ride through semi desert farm countryside to reach a small woodlot and dry waterhole, surrounded by KER bushes many flocks of blue bull antelopes may be seen around camp site. Overnight in camp.
Day 04 Nabipura/dabri / Fatehpur Beed (30 kms)
Morning ride through semi desert region and Fatehpur Beed. Picnic lunch near a typical Shekhawati architecture water tank “Johda”. The Nawab of Fatehpur 300 years ago has encircled an area riding on a horse from sunrise to sunset and declared it protected. Today Fatehpur Beed is an amazing 70-sq.km area with all species of desert plants. Camping in Beed one gets to see Desert Fox, Jackal / Blue Bull and Deer. The protected area proves that if human don’t inter-fear a semi forest can be created in a desert. Overnight Camp near a ruined travellers home overlooking the entire Beed. This is a most beautiful campsite.
Day 05 Fatehpur beed / Thimoli crossing / Dhakas (22 kms)
Riding north today you will go further into the Shekhawati region. The sand dunes are dotted with greenery where farmers have found water from deep tube wells. Ramgarh is a town with many painted Havelis, an interesting traditional market place. Overnight camp in a farmer’s field.
Day 06 Thimoli crossing / Dhakas / Mehansar castle (14 kms)
You will pass through very high sand dunes and desert villages, to reach the beautiful small village of mehansar of shekhawati region. The hotel is a charming family run hotel with basic comforts but very tasty home cooked food. Overnight in Mehansar castle.
Day 07 Mehansar/ Lalsinghpura/ Mehansar (23 kms)
Ride out with picnic breakfast. Late afternoon sight seeing of Mahensar visiting the Gopinath temple and the famous ‘Sone Chandi Ki Haveli’. Overnight Mehensar Castle.
Early morning ride if time permits around and say goodbye to your horses. After breakfast drive (7 hrs) to Delhi. Assistance on arrival in Delhi. Transfer to Hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Evening transfer to the airport for flight.
Note: Required Minimum four Riders and maximum twelve Riders
Useful Items the riders should bring:
1. Soft water bottle for the saddlebag.
2. Riding cap or helmet.
3. Sheep skin for saddle.
4. Small torch or flashlight.
5. Sun hat and sun cream
6. Bath gown for ladies. (bath tent is adjoining accom tents)
7. Lightweight raincoat.
8. Leather chaps.
9. Camera battery charger with a cigarette lighter lead (our jeep has two sockets working by jeep battery).
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
• All meals,
• On arrival at Nawalgarh royal welcome with horses, folk music ,garlands, tika and non alcoholic welcome drink on arrival. Tea at stables and a welcome gift to each member on day one,
• Picnic breakfast on day two in the countryside.
• Services of a groom with one groom to three horses to saddle/unsaddle and look after the Horse.
• Accompanying / invited folk musicians, barber to show horse/camel haircut Demonstration and massage tired guests at lunch time halt.
• Accompanying 4 WD Jeep which will carry lunch and meets riders off and on while on the trail.
• Accompanying English-speaking leader escort.
• Unlimited actual consumption of mineral water and soft drinks while on safari and at camps.
• The guests are allowed to bring and use own alcoholic drinks if they want to while at the camps.
• Vehicle from arrival point at Delhi and back to Delhi.