An Ayurvedic stay is a simple life experience to meet with oneself. It gives the possibility to find the balance proper to each. Gokarna Swaswara is also an ideal place to realize this sensory adventure during its budget tour in India. For an ayurveda week, you will have the chance to enjoy a unique moment in your life. It will therefore be necessary to go to Gokarna to enjoy this very special stay in perfect communion with one's body and mind. Moreover the city of Gokarna, at the edge of the Indian Ocean, is already a small haven of peace with its main street and its Indian pilgrims. It is best known for her Hindu pilgrimage center. Its center is also home to a 1500-year-old temple. For Ayurveda lovers, enjoying a week of Ayurveda at Swaswara allows you to enjoy personalized Ayurvedic treatments. Services include a dedicated program with organic and dietary cuisine. While benefiting from these benefits, travelers will be able to take advantage of a framework encouraging internal peace in an establishment adapted to this category of care. For 9 days and 7 nights India tour, you will make impressive discoveries.
Itinerary : Goa – Swaswara – Goa
Goa – Swaswara
You will be greeted at the Goa airport and then transferred to Gorkana, which is 3 hours and 30 minutes drive south of Goa. You will be check in your Resort for a stay of 7 nights to better enjoy your budget tours in India. You will enjoy a particular setting at the edge of the splendid Om Beach which is known as one of the most beautiful beaches in the region.
You will have lunch and dinner at the Resort itself. You will have the menu of delicious vegetarian dishes personalized according to your requests.
Night at the Resort.
Note: For your information, Swaswara is a Sanskrit term meaning "internal vibration". For this type of establishment, Ayurvedic treatments are put forward. Customized, they bring together cuisine, organic and dietary products. Each service is suitable for each client. All in a serene and peaceful setting. The period from May to September is ideal for Ayurvedic treatments on a customized trip to India, where the pores of the skin are dilated.
Visits and services included in the package :
- Personalized Ayurvedic treatments after a daily consultation of a medical specialist to see the state of health of each one. It will therefore be necessary to pay attention to the doctor's advice in order to carry out this particular spiritual adventure.
- Relaxation and relaxation at the rendez-vous: this stage includes yoga classes Asana and Pranayama every morning with a spiritual master. At the same time you will be able to enjoy the beauty of the waters of the pool for a relaxing swim. The beach is also nice to breathe a breath of fresh air by the sea. However, these activities will be possible only on the recommendation of the doctor.
- For full board stays, meals will consist of vegetarian and organic cuisine. They will be adapted to the specific needs of each according to Ayurvedic treatments. This makes it possible to follow a healthy diet that is adapted to health in general.
- On this trip to India, you will receive full body massages once or twice a day. However, they will be performed according to the diagnosis of the doctor only. In any case, this ritual promises attractive virtues for the body.
- You will also enjoy regular yoga sessions including 2 private sessions of 40 minutes. In addition to this, there will also be meditation sessions, morning and evening only. It will be a unique opportunity to find a balance for his state of mind.
- To liven up your yoga holiday in India, you will also have cooking classes with the chef, normally 4 times a week, as well as painting or sculpture classes to immerse yourself in this serene atmosphere.
Excursions and walks: You will also be driven to the surrounding villages to enjoy a guided tour. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to observe the birds. For your pleasure, a 45-minute boat ride is also on the program. Then you will explore the city of Gokarna, especially to see its temple and Thursday's market. To better understand the culture of the region, you are given the opportunity to attend a dance show or traditional music.
You will have breakfast at Swaswara at the end of your trip to India. Then you will take the road to go to Goa. You will then be transferred to the airport by our representative to catch your return flight.
End of our service.
Rate based on 2 to 30
Price per persone base on double room : € 1107
Note: Low season rates April to October 2019
The price includes :
- Accommodation with full board (personalized vegetarian menus according to your needs)
- Round trip transfers from Goa Airport / Hotel,
- Daily medical consultations with a doctor,
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments • yoga classes and meditation sessions,
- The activities mentioned.
The price doesn’t inlude :
- International flights on scheduled airlines, airport taxes and fuel surcharges (as of 26/07/2018),
- The e-visa fee
- The complementary of care if you wish, the health insurance / accident / repatriation and luggage as well as the guarantee cancellation (to consult us),
- Tips and personal expenses,
- Drinks (excluding self-service tea).