Let yourself be charmed by the splendor of Rajasthan and the hospitality of its inhabitants! We offer you the ideal solution to share your experiences with locals and discover the richness of Indian culture. Rajasthan known as the land of princes will offer you the splendor of its palaces but also the simplicity of its villages which sometimes seem to have frozen in time.A beautiful invitation to discover but above all, to meet the others.
Welcome in Incredible India! On arrival at International airport you will be welcomed and assisted by our representative and will be transferred to your hotel. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Early morning depart for the Rajasthan and today you will stay in ancient village Mandawa. This village situated in Shekhawati region of Rajasthan, famous for frescoed paintings on the walls. Later we will visit some of the excellent havelis. Stay overnight at your heritage hotel.
After having breakfast you will proceed towards Bikaner. This city is known for camels and an imposing fort located in the center of city. This is the only fort in India which is located on a landscape (mostly are on hills). Later in the day you will be taken for a visit to this magnificent fort & then to the famous rat temple. Stay overnight at hotel.
After having breakfast proceed towards Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer is also known as Golden city of Rajasthan. On the way you will stop for visiting a few local villages and also the famous Pokaran fort and lunch at Pokaran Fort. Stay overnight at your hotel.
After breakfast enjoy a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer. During the sightseeing tour, we will visit the second oldest fort of the Rajasthan. This is a fairytale like fort which seems like emerging from the sand. Also visit Jain temples and as well as you will visit the old part of Jaisalmer. In the evening we will take you to the sam sand dunes for an evening camel ride. If interested, you may also watch the traditional dance of Rajasthan. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Early morning drive to Sun city – Jodhpur. Afternoon visit to the beautiful fort of Rajasthan – Mehrangarh Fort, also visit Jaswant Thada. Evening walk in the old & traditional bazaars of Jodhpur. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Breakfast departure by road to Jaipur via Pushkar. Pushkar one of the sacred high places of Hinduism, an important place of pilgrimage. Located on the shores of the lake, the ghost allows the pilgrims to go down to bathe in the sacred waters. Every year in November there takes place one of the largest camel fairs, one of the most famous and colorful of India. Lunch in the afternoon drive to the pink city of Jaipur. Dinner and overnight.
Breakfast at the hotel then visit the Fort of Amber, the capital of the old Rajput’s empire. Climb to the top of its ramparts with elephant back. The palace rooms and a small temple dedicated to the goddess Kali are located around a pleasant Mughal garden.Late in the morning demonstration of fitting saris in a shop. Lunch at the local restaurant
Visit to Jaipur, the “Pink City”, built in the 16th century, Jaipur is one of the most colorful and picturesque cities in India. Visit the “City Palace”, Maharadjah Palace, famous for its weapons and its beautiful collection of costumes, the “Jantar Mantar”, an astonishing observatory built by a prince passionate about astronomy. We pass the famous “Hawa Mahal”, Palace of the Winds, probably the most famous monument of Jaipur, architectural fantasy, huge baroque facade of pink sandstone (which one contemplates from the outside).
Walk in rickshaw in the bustling bazaar.
Before dinner, show a Bollywood movie in the immense, mythical and very kitsch movie theater of the Raj Mandir where you can vibrate, laugh or cry to the tune of Indian audiences. The city enjoys one of the most beautiful cinemas in the world, the Raj Mandir. With 1,125 seats, it boasts being the largest venue in Asia. The Indian cinema, more commonly called “Bollywood” is a tradition, even an art of living, in India. The actors perform beautiful singing and dancing exercises throughout a thrilling plot (similar to that of Hollywood films). Dinner and overnight
In the morning after having breakfast drive towards Agra the city of love. Enroute visit the famous palace of moghul emperor Akbar ‘ Fatehpur Sikari’. Later drive continue to Agra.
Transfer to the hotel, transfer by horse-drawn carriage and a short visit of “Agra by night” to the restaurant. Dinner and Stay Overnght at hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel Visit Taj Mahal, a bright white marble mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his deceased wife Mumtaz Mahal, is undoubtedly the most famous monument in India. It is said to be the eighth wonder of the world and the most famous monument in India. Raised in a garden on the banks of the Yamouna, this marvelous monument with its inlays of semi-precious stones inlaid in white marble celebrates the memory of a woman and immortalizes the love that the emperor bore her. Departure by road to Delhi.Visit of Delhi, the capital of the Indies and the Indian union since 1060 when the Rajput Tomara clan chooses it to establish its government. Formerly Indraprastha, its origin is lost in Vedic times. Discovery of Qutb Minar, famous minaret, fantastic monument of 73 m high rises in a park where nest many turquoise parrots; It is one of the oldest monuments of Delhi (12th century). Dinner and overnight at the hotel
In the morning after having breakfast at appropriate time, you will be transferred to the international airport to board the flight to your country / next destination. Tour End
|PLACE||HOTELS CATEGORY 3*et 4*||HOTELS CATEGORY 4*||NIGHTS|
|Delhi||Africa Avenue GK1 (3* Sup)||Red Fox, Indira Gandi Airport||2|
|Shekawati||Grand Haveli (Hôtel de charme)||Desert & Dunes||1|
|Bikaner||Maharaja Ganga Mahal(Hôtel de charme) (3* Sup)||Heritage Resort||1|
|Jaisalmer||Desert Tulip (4*)||Rawal Kot (4*)||2|
|Jodhpur||Devi Bhawan (3*)||Ranbanka||1|
|Jaipur||Lemon Tree (4*)||Royal Orchid (5*)||2|
|Agra||The Retreat (3*) or Taj Vilas||Ramada Plaza 5*||1|
|DATE OF TOUR DEPATURE||GROUP BASED ON||PRICE BASED ON 1 DOUBLE (Hotel 3* and 4*)||HOTEL CATEGORY 4*|
|From Monday 9 to Saturday 19 May 2017
From Monday 30 May to Saturday 9 June 2017
From Monday 17 to Saturday 27 August 2017
From Monday 14 to Saturday 24 September 2017
|2 to 15 people||890 € EURO||986 € EURO|
|From Monday 5 to Saturday 15 October 2017From Monday 2 to Saturday 12 November 2017
From Monday 30 November to Saturday 10 December 17
From Monday 18 to Saturday 28 January 2018
From Monday 15 to Saturday 25 Feb 2018
From Monday 7 to Saturday 17 March 2018
From Monday 28 March to Saturday 7 April 2018
|2 to 15 people||989 € EURO||1085 € EURO|
Departures guaranteed for a minimum of 02 participants to a maximum of 15 participants:-
- Air-conditioned transport transfers
- 02 Person – Standard car brand “Toyota or Dezire
- 03 Person – Toyota Innova
- 04-07 Person -Tempo Traveller
- 08 – 15 -Mini Auto Bus
- Cycle-ride in the old quarter of Delhi
- Tuk tuk ride in Old city of Bikaner.
- Traditional dance show in desert.
- A rickshaw ride in Jaipur
- A short Elephant ride at Amber fort. + jeep ride
- A carriage ride in Agra
- 02 – 07 person – local english speaking guides in Delhi, Mandawa, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Pushkar, Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri and Agra
- From 08 person French / English speaking guide.
Accommodation, meals, and shows:-
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels or similar, depending on the category chosen, based on a double room (subject to availability at the time of booking)
- The meals mentioned in the itinerary of which:
- A dinner with a puppet show or instrumental + traditional Rajasthan music in the gardens / Terrace of the hotel in Mandawa / Nawalgarh
- A dinner with a spectacle of desert dances by the Mangayar tribe
- A farewell dinner of tandoori specialties in Delhi
- A movie session in Jaipur
- Traditional welcome on arrival with garland of flowers
- Demonstration of wearing sari for women
- Accommodation for one night in a palace or fort or charming hotel
- 2 dinners with shows during the tour (min 15 people per group)
- Visiting villages and meeting local people
- Visits and admission fees to the sites mentioned in the program
- Government taxes and service
- 24 x 7 assistance from our Francophone correspondent on site
- International flights
- International taxes
- Personal expenses
- (Driver’s license: 1 € / day // other services (baggage handlers, restaurants, carriage drivers, camel drivers, Kornacs, rickshaw, shoe guard in the temples, shows … = approx. 20-25 € / person for the tour
- Entry fees for cameras, cameras, video, etc. Required at some sites
- Single room supplement: 336 € EURO (low season) / 449 € EURO (high season)
Prices established as of 28.02.17 based on rates
Air and land when booking and increase the cost of gasoline, change in tax imposed by govt
Good to know:-
- Visa is required to visit India.
- A fee for video material is sometimes requested at the entrance to the monuments.
- The Indian road network is of medium quality, traffic times may be larger than expected, but the quality of the discoveries at each moment compensates for this slight discomfort.
- If the elephant ride cannot be made at Amber Fort, it will be proposed in a village near Jaipur.